Gateway TechnoLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gateway TechnoLabs Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs.

Interview

Details
    The process had 3 Stages:
    Phone interview - 1 hour
    Performance Task - 48 hours to complete
    In-person interview - 1 hour

This took place in the span of 2 weeks, but that is not the rule. Each manager/director creates their own interview strategy and task, so it varies greatly.
    Interview Questions
    I was never asked a question, which made the interview difficult. I was told tell them why I was qualified during the first interview. The second started with "What questions do you have?"

I actually think they learned a lot from setting up the interview like this.

I would suggest that you prepare by trying to think of what specific actions you would take, and what additional information you would need to preform well in the role. Being able to discuss specifics like possible deliverables, timelines and partners, in an in-depth way will help you, even if your interview isn't set up like mine.

All Rounder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Third class process never apply for the interview. Worst company and worst people. Fake promises and no document. The HR head is third class as well. HR policies and fake people. Owner thinks he is buying an employee and not hiring. So never apply for it. Think thrice before applying.

Interview Questions

• They ask for everything and has nothing to do in the third class company.   2 Answers

Negotiation

don't take the offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview taken.
    2 technical
    1 HR round

technical interview as well as HR interview was tough to crack. one need full preparation to clear all rounds.
    interview process was smooth and didn't take much time to offer.

Interview Questions

• HR round of interview and negation was touch to clear.   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs.

Interview

Not as much impressive, I got reply too late and even though I had to call for confirmation , they had already decided to heir me. Very complex form of hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had offer me as per my requirements but in very complex form and there were too much deduction and basic salary was too low than my previous one.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Indore (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was clean process, Being in remote city I have given two technical rounds and one HR round. First round was a skype round where I was being queried about my skills and the projects I have worked on.

Also was being queried about the latest technologies and the required skills for the profile.

Interview Questions

• As I was giving interview for Analyst programmer for .Net profile, the questions are based on my past experience and the profile they are looking for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs in February 2016.

Interview

I was in Noida location. So I requested them to conduct my telephonic round. 1st round was taken by QA Lead. SQL and Manual testing questions were asked. 2nd round also same area. 3rd HR round why you want to join etc etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary will be given as per the market of Ahmedabad.

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was not interested what I know but he is interested to know I don't know. He was skip this points which I have strong idea and he was keep asking those question about which I don't have know.

Interview Questions

• did you know about audio and video tag in HTML5?   1 Answer
    • can we create custom event in javascript if yes thenhow?   1 Answer
    • Do you have idea about data-tags in html5?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was well structured 3 Rounds of interview. It got started as per the schedule. Office environment was very dynamic & motivating. Infrastructure was really good.

In the first phase, I was asked to fill employment application form, which was collected by HR person & she asked some basic questions, as a part of initial screening. I suppose this was first round. After waiting for 15-20 minutes, I was taken for the second round with One VP level person.

Then I was called after 1 week to Meet CMD & I was taken inside within 15 min. of waiting. The CMD was very very motivating, dynamic & Energetic person. Having discussed about my basic information, Introduction & he asked about my past experience, achievements & asked about some real life scenario based questions, which I think, I replied very confidently. The interview last for almost 30 mins.

Overall all the Interviewers were very professional, to the point, while conducting the interviews. Relevant questions pertaining to my candidature was asked. Overall I' was quite happy & satisfied with the process.

Interview Questions

• Can you plz. run me through your overall personal & professional profile, Experiences?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

HR made a phone call to me. Initially first round of interview was held. Then in the next round they check my ability and in the final round I was interviewed by senior and hired for the Business Development Executive job roll.

Interview Questions

• Routine interview questions like tell us your education, why you want to change the job, tell us about your last company performance etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

i had appliy through employee refrence and then i got a call from hr fot the telephonic round of the interview. after two days i got a call for telephonic interview. after clear that interview got call from hr for the final offer.