Gators Dockside Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gators Dockside

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

I went in to inquire about my application and was interviewed on the spot. I was told they were hiring for hostesses but if it went well I could become a server.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gators Dockside

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gators Dockside (Clermont, FL).

Interview

I just walked in (wearing a nice dress shirt, jeans, black boots) and asked for an application, which was short and one page front and back. Filled it out, and turned it in to the manager who said to come back the following day at 2pm. I interviewed with the assistant manager, who was very friendly. He asked the usual interview questions, plus one or two relevant for the position. At the end of the interview, he went to talk to the general manager, then came back and asked me what size company shirt I needed :)

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; got 4.35 an hour plus "tipshare" which equaled about 10-12 an hour. Not bad for a hostess!