Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Guest Services Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

One to one interview. I have to wait like a while for the interview so that is not a good experience. So first you need to go to security both to get clearance to building then you need to tell human resource you have the interview and wait for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
    Situation questions to test your problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center

Guest Service Agent Interview

Interview

Didn't get very far, played phone tag with someone for three weeks, had three appointments to speak with her, but was never contacted or was told to reschedule. I had to chase them down, and clearly she was not interested in being found but kept me on the hook for over a month. Incredibly rude and disrespectful. I prepped for and arranged my schedule for an interview that never happened.

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Nashville, TN) in September 2010.

Interview

I went through a hiring event because I was hired after the flood.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to exceed customers expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was presented with $9.46 and was expected to accept when given. I asked for more and they gave me a little more. NOT MUCH.