Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.4

Ice Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Grapevine, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Very detailed in their questioning. We're also very kind and friendly and were not demeaning like other job interviews. Was overall a great experience and helped me to learn more about what interviewers expect.

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview on a Saturday evening. Then asked to come perform services for practical interview. Did a manicure and up-do and verbal interview with manager. Then was asked to return to do a highlight. Once completed the service, was offered job and taken to HR for drug testing and enrollment for orientation. Orientation was 2 weeks later for 2 days and then 3 days in dept training.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an unhappy customer? How do you deal with difficult coworkers?   Answer Question

SPA Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was smooth no pressure. A few question and friendly enviroment. They wll ask you what to expect on the job etc. Attend in a good attire. Do your best and dont get nervous at the end of the day is just a job.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very thorough. You originally have a phone interview with someone in HR. Once you pass that, you meet with the Manager of Conference Coordinators and the heads of the Convention Services team.

Interview Questions

• Give them an example of extraordinary customer service you have ever experienced.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.

Interview

I got a call to schedule an interview through email,which I never received the email. That day called to confirm interview they finally gave me the chance to interview but never got the opportunity because they were jus stringing me along because received email 2 hours later with a denial.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a problem at work   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.

Interview

I was hired on at a career day offered about 6 weeks before I officially started. I applied online beforehand, and came ready to talk to various managers of those positions which I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about previous experience and current situation, such as in school and availability based around that.   Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

One to one interview. I have to wait like a while for the interview so that is not a good experience. So first you need to go to security both to get clearance to building then you need to tell human resource you have the interview and wait for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
      Situation questions to test your problem solving skills.
      Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Interview

Didn't get very far, played phone tag with someone for three weeks, had three appointments to speak with her, but was never contacted or was told to reschedule. I had to chase them down, and clearly she was not interested in being found but kept me on the hook for over a month. Incredibly rude and disrespectful. I prepped for and arranged my schedule for an interview that never happened.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Grapevine, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interviews total in one day mostly easy just use common sense. They will ask the normal HR questions, then some scenario questions. Just answer all questions honestly and you should be ok. No previous experience required but its a plus.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (Nashville, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process went very well. Everyone I have encountered in this company so far has been very pleasant. I look forward to joining the family and having what I hope to be a bright future with an amazing company!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I suppose was what happened with a customer where I had to deal with an unsatisfied or unhappy customer, but I expected such questions.   Answer Question