Gazprom Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gazprom Energy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gazprom Energy

Sort:

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gazprom Energy (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

The job interview was at their Manchester office. The two interviewers were very professional as well as friendly . I was asked a series of technical and competency based questions.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Energy (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I received all information promptly, and was also encouraged to research the company online and also watch their videos on the careers site (these are great.. and give you a valuable insight in to working with Gazprom). The interviewers were friendly, provided a clear reason for the vacancy and what they were looking for, and an insight into the company. They were also very clear with the structure of interview, and also how the next hour or so would pan out. Plenty of opportunity for asking questions, which is important for a candidate. Next steps were provided without question and I had feedback within 2 working days. A very professional and efficient process.

Interview Questions

• Motivational questions, examples of process improvement are two examples I discussed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as I was content with the offer provided. Gazprom offer great benefits, the location is perfect for what I was looking for, so the package as a whole was ideal. It is clear there are endless developmental opportunities which is worth more.