Gazprom Marketing & Trading Commercial Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gazprom Marketing & Trading Commercial Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Gazprom Marketing & Trading

1 Interview Review

5.0

Commercial Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

After three steps of easy numerical, logical and verbal tests + 3 competency based questions by email, I was invited for a phone interview.
I got puzzled by the type of interview, totally focused on specific competency based questions not related to the role or some research about the company.
I found the interview extremely challenging for two reasons:
1) Precise questions on personality skills in dealing with tough situations;
2) The interviewer was quite nervous about respecting times and kept interrupting me every minute neutralizing any CAR structure of the answer. Go straight to the point with them :)

Another negative factor is the bad quality of the recruitment team about contacting the candidates for the outcome: some people have not received any answer yet after the AC was scheduled!
What a lack of professionalism and respect!
Except for benefits and the high reputation / growth perspectives of the company, I would not suggest to waste your time with Gazprom M&T.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about someone who asked you to change your approach to do a thing: how did you react? did you change your mind?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time when you helped someone who had to rely on you: how did you behave? What was your role in that occasion?   Answer Question