Gazprom Marketing & Trading Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gazprom Marketing & Trading Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Gazprom Marketing & Trading

1 Interview Review

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The usual sending the CV and cover letter and then i received a call from the recruitment team and from there i was told to have a conference call with the hiring manager and some other person which was earlier that day, it is quite hard to understand when there are two people on the other side as it can get confusing however, that went okay and i was invited to the assessment centre. There were 4 other candidates it was a pretty small assessment centre i was aware that this had never been carried out before and it was a first time for them.

2 group exercises, followed by a test, an interview and a presentation which was a given topic for us to prepare.
I personally thought it went well i enjoyed the process and the company. i got a call two days later saying they were finding it difficulty to choose so they needed more time.

and from there i never actually received any other call, there was no feedback given to me, i had followed them up with an email and there was no response, assuming i didnt get the role. obviously was a disappointment the time and effort it takes for one to prepare and take a day to do the interview and then eventually you never hear back even though they were very precise on we will give feedback. clearly someone isnt doing their job properly.

Interview Questions

• biggest strengths?
    weaknesses?
    how did you find the assessment centre?
    are you confident in excel?
    Presentations?   Answer Question

Gazprom Marketing & Trading Response

Nov 16, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for your feedback. At GM&T we take great care during the recruitment process to communicate with people in a timely and meaningful way. We are glad that you found the assessment day... More