Gazprom Marketing & Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gazprom Marketing & Trading Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

3.3

Trader Interview

Interview

Interview process is thorough but not extremely hard

Negotiation

Competitive pay package, but bonus incentives are hard to predict

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Quick, easy, just two people interviewing me. Friendly and relaxed. The hiring manager and an HR partner were taking turns to ask questions. Then I went to a computer desk and did a little test, which basically checked my language skills and some knowledge of the oil & gas industry.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

After long break between CV submission and interview a junior person was running interview. Interview was not constructive because looked like box ticking instead of expert discussion about topic raised. It looked like other side had no clarity about industry and simply written down my answers to forward to his boss in order to create opinion if answer is good or bad.

Interview Questions

• What exactly you did in your previous employments? What is your advice for our company on investment strategy? What countries industries we shall focus?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the manager. He asked me several technical questions about program syntax and posed a few technical problems and asked for solutions. This was followed by a coding exercise. The exercise was to be done in a few hours. I was given a couple of days to do it.

Graduate- Front Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage is online assesment in the form of a numerical, reading comprehension and logical test. The logical test being the hardest. The next stage was a phone interview. This was value based and you cant really prepare for it. The final stage was an assessment centre where the tasks were playing a card game and delivering a presentation about pumping oil in to a reservoir. Then there was a final interview with the HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were set three tasks and knew you can only physically complete two, what would you do?   Answer Question

Gas Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by HR screening. First interview with hiring manager and HR representative. 2nd and final interview with desk heads and HR manager. Offer was then made by HR following sign off from management.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based around experience and various scenarios that could be encountered and how you would approach them, key factors to consider, etc. There was also testing on your market/technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was fair based on market rate, experience and where you fit within the organisation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Online application, 30 min. telephone and 2 face-to-face interviews. Very professional and friendly team, thorough pre-employment screening.

1st stage - competency based interview: one position related task, couple of general skills and experience related questions, 5-6 competency based questions.

2nd stage - a brief review of CV, couple of competency based questions followed by more targeted questions about your motivations, career aspirations, approach to working in a team.

Interview Questions

• Precise questions on personality skills in dealing with tough situations involving conflict of interest, negotiation and team work.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

An external agency contacted me by picking the CV from job boards. It was followed by a telephonic interview that lasted 30 mins. Was called for face to face interview at their London office. It was with immediate manager and cross functional team lead. Some complex technical elements in the interview but not too stressful. Was offered the role next week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years if hired.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading.

Interview

two interviews

Interview Questions

• no technical questions, very conversational (opinions and experience)   Answer Question

Intern Trading Interview

Interview

Very professional during interview process. One drawback was that it took substantially longer to hear back than they had told me initially. Interview mostly competency based, with a few brainteasers in between to test for logic. Also, make sure you do your research into energy markets and know a thing or two about the oil and gas market supply chain.