Gazprom Marketing & Trading Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Quick, easy, just two people interviewing me. Friendly and relaxed. The hiring manager and an HR partner were taking turns to ask questions. Then I went to a computer desk and did a little test, which basically checked my language skills and some knowledge of the oil & gas industry.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

After long break between CV submission and interview a junior person was running interview. Interview was not constructive because looked like box ticking instead of expert discussion about topic raised. It looked like other side had no clarity about industry and simply written down my answers to forward to his boss in order to create opinion if answer is good or bad.

Interview Questions

• What exactly you did in your previous employments? What is your advice for our company on investment strategy? What countries industries we shall focus?   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview and face to face interview, pretty simple interview informal and wasnt too difficult. Pretty basic questions. They wanted to hear mostly about how i would fit the team and work with business users.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the manager. He asked me several technical questions about program syntax and posed a few technical problems and asked for solutions. This was followed by a coding exercise. The exercise was to be done in a few hours. I was given a couple of days to do it.

Graduate- Front Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage is online assesment in the form of a numerical, reading comprehension and logical test. The logical test being the hardest. The next stage was a phone interview. This was value based and you cant really prepare for it. The final stage was an assessment centre where the tasks were playing a card game and delivering a presentation about pumping oil in to a reservoir. Then there was a final interview with the HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were set three tasks and knew you can only physically complete two, what would you do?   Answer Question

Gas Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by HR screening. First interview with hiring manager and HR representative. 2nd and final interview with desk heads and HR manager. Offer was then made by HR following sign off from management.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based around experience and various scenarios that could be encountered and how you would approach them, key factors to consider, etc. There was also testing on your market/technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was fair based on market rate, experience and where you fit within the organisation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Online application, 30 min. telephone and 2 face-to-face interviews. Very professional and friendly team, thorough pre-employment screening.

1st stage - competency based interview: one position related task, couple of general skills and experience related questions, 5-6 competency based questions.

2nd stage - a brief review of CV, couple of competency based questions followed by more targeted questions about your motivations, career aspirations, approach to working in a team.

Interview Questions

• Precise questions on personality skills in dealing with tough situations involving conflict of interest, negotiation and team work.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

An external agency contacted me by picking the CV from job boards. It was followed by a telephonic interview that lasted 30 mins. Was called for face to face interview at their London office. It was with immediate manager and cross functional team lead. Some complex technical elements in the interview but not too stressful. Was offered the role next week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years if hired.   1 Answer

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

assessment centre with 20 people where you get to talk to current employees; you get 2 (1:1) interviews and potentially a 3rd one; you get asked various industry questions about oil and gas; the process is not very tough but you have to know well what the role could entitle as they ask you to tell what you imagine you would do as part of the job

Interview Questions

• what makes you go to work? what are your core skills? what do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Gas Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gazprom Marketing & Trading (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

For the first round I met with the hiring manager and an HR rep. The interview consisted of a detailed review of my CV, particularly focused on my experience in Python programming and quantitative analysis, and then several technical questions on statistics and data handling.

The second round interview was with a panel and I had to give a short presentation. The panel consisted of the hiring manager, his manager, one of the senior traders, a would be team member and a senior HR rep. For the presentation I was allowed to choose the topic, expecting that I would give something that I am knowledgeable on and would be relevant to the firm.

Interview Questions

• You have an Excel sheet with three columns: one of col of dates, one col that specifies stock tickers and one col that specifies the closing price of the stock on that date. How would you extract the price for a set of stocks across the previous month?   1 Answer