Gcom Software Inc Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gcom Software Inc

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gcom Software Inc

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gcom Software Inc (Albany, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They were at our career fair and collected our resumes. After a few weeks, they invited us for an Open House (information session and interviews). They interviewed everyone who were present, and some made it to the second round. The first round was focused on the technical things, while in the second round I was asked a few technical questions and very few H.R questions (like why should they hire me, and salary discussions). My interviewers were cool and my interviewers were pleasant. They sent out an offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• They primarily asked about the things that I put on my resume. They questioned on my coursework, OOP concepts, .Net, my knowledge about cloud services, SQL, my projects and on the things I put in as my skills. They asked me about how I would start working on a project, what information I would collect from the client. They also asked a couple questions on data structures and algorithms(bubble sort and its complexity). All the questions were basic level and seemed like testing whether I know all those things.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gcom Software Inc

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gcom Software Inc in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on Dice. The recruiter called me and confirmed my interest in the role and scheduled a phone interview. I prepared well and was enthusiastic about the company. The manager called me and started explaining that they needed someone who has experience in spring, web services etc. Then started asking me java oops concepts which i answered. Then started hibernate questions and spring questions. When I told him I don't have knowledge on these, he said thanks and abruptly ended the call.

I wonder why they picked my resume since I had neither of these technologies on my resume.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts
      singleton class