Geek Squad Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geek Squad Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Geek Squad

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geek Squad (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a two-step interview process. First was done by the GM and the second was done by the lead of Geek Squad. They call you when they are ready to offer an interview and schedule over the phone. After the first interview, they'll call you back for a second if they are interested. Standard operating procedure.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Geek Squad

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geek Squad (Chandler, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about how i would repair certain issues with computers, customers and my overall experience in IT as well as customer service . Setup interview over the phone, then there was 2 in person interviews and after the second interview i was offered the job.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Geek Squad in November 2018.

Interview

Very brief phone interview, followed by an in person interview (manager and team lead), and if you get past that, an interview with the store manager. The in person interview was five questions, where the manager takes note and the team lead asked questions. If you've been in one of these you've been in them all. Nothing technical, all sales and customer service related stuff.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you overheard two colleagues discussing something they found on a computer?   Answer Question