Geek Squad Double Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geek Squad Double Agent Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Double Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geek Squad.

Interview

AT the time of my hire, I had to take an exam to see where if my skill set equaled what was needed to perform field work for the Geek Squad. After the test was administered, and I had a high enough score to pass, I was then interviewed by two people, the person who would be my immediate supervisor, and his immediate supervisor. The questions mostly revolved around how I would react in given on site situations. The interview lasted around 20 minutes, and I was offered a position with salary immediately.

Interview Questions

• None in particular were difficult or unexpected, if you have common sense.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Geek Squad

Anonymous Employee in Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Geek Squad (Stroudsburg, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

had to work in store for at least one year. Took a test before I could apply for the Double Agent position. One I passed that I had a phone interview and then continued on to a 1 on 1 with my District Field Marshal (District Manager for in home agents), Then waited a while for a confirmation and start time.

Interview Questions

• Any question that had to do with Mac.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a pay rate and area coverage as well as set my schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geek Squad (Mechanicsville, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

great interview. guy asked very honest and relevant questions. he was very professional. Asked me about my history and my future. Where I want to be in the company. Then he did an excellent job at the job description and what would have been required of me. Overall great interview.