Geisinger Interview Questions in Camp Hill, PA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Geisinger

2.8

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Geisinger (Camp Hill, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed first with department managers and then separately with human resources. I was pretty much offered the job by the managers but had to go through the second interview process as a formality.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a conflict at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Camp Hill, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted to interview within 1 month of submitting application. Interview scheduled within 1 week of being contacted to interview. Interviewed by 2 interviewers. Very nice people. Very professional. Very good interview

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Camp Hill, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was very nervous but people were so friendly. Very helpful staff in Human Resources and the interview process went smoothly. I also received a Benefits enrollment guide and the explanation of the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Geisinger (Camp Hill, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who set up the interview. I attended the interview, and a few weeks later was offered a job. I actually applied for the job after the offer.