Geisinger Patient Access Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Geisinger

2.0

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Wilkes Barre, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

I am very qualified for the positions that I was interviewed for, and they state that they gave the job internally... which i find funny since I am still considered an employee til September. I know the ins and outs front and back side of Geisinger but can't seem to get rehired.(job was relocated)

Other Interview Reviews for Geisinger

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geisinger (Danville, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with team leader, department lead, operation manager and director of department. They were individual interviews. Job duties were discussed I asked questions were they saw department in 5 years etc . I was given a tour of department. I was then offered job and went for background checks. I was transferring fir Geisinger Health Plan so I was already in the system.

Interview Questions

• Went over hours of clinic and how sometimes you work overtime. They didn't pay for overtime so if I stayed late, the following morning I was instructed to come in late so they didn't need to pay overtime for there department. In reality then I was only getting paid regular time .   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to take s pay cut for the position. Department team lead said she called to H R to get more. No more was offered ,later I had friends who transferred and they also had a pay cut but not as much there team lead fought to get them more .