Geisinger Physician Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geisinger Physician Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Geisinger

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Danville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Geisinger (Danville, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Flew my wife and I up from florida. Picked us up in a limousine at the airport. Had a welcome basket awaiting us in our hotel room. Free breakfast in the hotel. Realtor took my wife house hunting while i was in the interview where I met head of nursing, director of the department as well as the medical director of the hospital. Very friendly and completely un-intimidating. felt like they really wanted to start a relationship.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do critical care medicine as a PA   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Geisinger

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Geisinger (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

the credentialing took a long time once competed was pretty straight forward a lot of phone calls and get together with administrators, MD, nursing staff. Very rigorous background check, need a toxicology screen which is appropriate.
    Interviewers were friendly. Questions were related to previous experience, testing your knowledge on a subject.
    Interview took several phases. Once completed had a feedback from managers. Overall a good, rigorous process

Interview Questions

• what are your expectations of this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted was better choice for me

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

Very comfortable setting! 4 hour interview with intermediate questions. GREAT salary and benefits package. Recruiter was eager to help and answer whatever questions I had. I had many job offers but this one outweighed the rest!

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Geisinger in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very Informative about the facility and what to expect if I were to work there. Some questions were asked regarding my interest and experience as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Scranton, PA).

Interview

The interview process is straight forward and professional. On the day of the interview you are given a tour and introduced to most, if not all, staff members in the office. Interview takes 30mins to an hour.

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger in January 2013.

Interview

Met with manager, a few other midlevels, and some of the attending Physicians. They paid for a hotel room and travel, which was nice. The interview was intense - met a lot of people. Questions were basic, straightforward - nothing tricky.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

First, you need to submit an application through the online portal
    Next, you will be contacted by a recruiter if they feel you are a fit for the position
    The first interview is with an HR recruiter who will provide general information regarding the position and the company and find out a little more about you.
    The second interview was a half day interview with various individuals including regional management and department physicians asking more in depth questions about your qualifications, why you are interested in the job, and why you would be the best fit and best person for the position.
    If an offer is made, the same HR recruiter will call you with the offer and a start date should you accept.