Geisinger RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Geisinger

2.8

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geisinger (Camp Hill, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was very nervous but people were so friendly. Very helpful staff in Human Resources and the interview process went smoothly. I also received a Benefits enrollment guide and the explanation of the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Geisinger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geisinger (Scranton, PA) in July 2018.

Interview

It went through Skype business meeting for 25 minutes. They were all friendly and made me feel comfortable. There was no tricky question during the interview. Explained about their unit and patient ratio.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geisinger (State College, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for a job through their website. After a few days, I received an email stating that they wanted to schedule a PHONE interview with me. They sent me a link in that email and I chose the day and the time. The interview was supposed to last around 30 minutes, but we were done after 10 minutes. I asked for feedback to the interviewer and she said that my answers were good. She also said that I should hear back from them in about a week. 3 weeks have past already and still nothing.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geisinger.

Interview

Right now they are hiring nurses like crazy since they want safer nurse-patient ratios. They were very polite and emphasized patient safety a few times during the interview. They also talked about evidence based practice and education.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Geisinger.

Interview

Interview was standard medical position related questions, but the length of time Human Resources took to finalized documents and tests, was far too long. Months to go through the process is too long and I almost didn't take the job because of this.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a specific detailed catastrophic situation?   1 Answer