Gem City Home Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gem City Home Care

Licensed Practical Nurse Coordinator Recuriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gem City Home Care (Centerville, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I had the interview and got hired same day, I recieved a call about 1 hour after I had went to the interview. I went to go and get my drug screen and background check all in the same day.

Interview Questions

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gem City Home Care (Dayton, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

If you're a warm body, gem city will hire you. You have to be willing to travel and put miles on your personal vehicle. You have to be willing to tolerate low pay for the type of work needed. You have to be willing to do on call.

Home Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gem City Home Care (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I met with the owner. Simple interview process, Went over resume, background and if she liked you and you had the experience you would get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never take the first one. If you have the experience and have done well you can negotiate but be prepared to back what you asked for. i.e.- hate to go backward, my last position I was making, etc.