Gemini Duplication Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gemini Duplication Interview Questions

Interviews at Gemini Duplication

2.8

Collections Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication.

Interview

Two different interviews. First you have a one on one interview over the phone. The phone interview was not too long about 10-15 minutes. Then the next interview is in person. This also wasn't too long about 35-40 minutes or so. The interview is not hard at all. As long as you prepare yourself then you should be all good to go! Preparation is key.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions such as Past experiences, your weakness and your strengths, your goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years. After they finish asking you questions you have the opportunity to ask them any questions you might have!   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Rocklin, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Straightforward, not super formal, pleasant, engaging, not too long and drawn out. Originally I was referred to this company by a friend who happened to know the CEO was hiring. I was employed elsewhere at the time. The interview process began with an email then the company replied and set up a live interview. First interview was 1:1 in person, then a week later, I had a second interview with several people, then two days later there was a written offer. The drug screen/background check took a week or two, as I recall.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? Do you know about lean operations? Can you sell me this pencil?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Rocklin, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applyed for Gemini online and sent in my resume. Then I had a short 15-20 min Phone interview and she asked if I would like to come in for a 1 on 1 interview. The Interview process is very smooth and puts you at ease!

Interview Questions

• What does success mean to me   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Roseville, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great, very comfortable and easy. The company was in the middle of a move from central to northern CA, but that day I interviewed with (who would soon be) my direct manager and had the opportunity to meet the CEO briefly. Ashleigh was very clear in the expectations of the company and what i should expect from them as well. We have since hired a new HR Rep, but she is great, Very friendly. The longest part is waiting for the background and drug test results. I was anxious to get started!

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in the position.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Menlo Park, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. For the third interview, they flew me to Sacramento. They aren't only looking for someone that can fulfill the job description, but for someone that fits in the culture of Gemini. As a result, Gemini employees tend to be very well-rounded individuals. My advice for anyone that's interviewing with Gemini is to not just communicate your qualifications, but to also communicate your social and emotional aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Geminites love to learn. Can you give us an example of how how you're a lifelong learner?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Rocklin, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very professional. I enjoyed talking to Marcia about the position, what was expected of me and what the company offers. She is very easy to get along with and explains everything very well.

Interview Questions

• She asked me "What are some of your strenghts?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Rocklin, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Apply online first, then phone interview, face to face, finally background and drug screen. There is also a typing test. Everyone is more than willing to answer your questions as well and giving you a wonderful description of the company. The location was easy to find and everyone was so friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was pretty clear in the beginning of what to expect. I felt no need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Roseville, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Jeana over at Human Resources set up a phone interview first and then I was interviewed by 3 different departments and they were all friendly and described in full detail what each job entailed.

Interview Questions

• If you couldn't figure out a certain situation, what would you do?   1 Answer

Gemini Duplication Response

Jun 6, 2018 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback!

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Rocklin, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was more involved than most I have gone through. The process consisted of submitting an application packet via e-mail, e-mail exchange, phone interview, in person interview, drug testing, background check and submitting a signed employment contract.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Duplication (Rocklin, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was impressed with how quickly the initial interview process proceeded. It seemed like I only had to wait 2 days before I got a phone and face to face interview. Other jobs I applied for seemed like I had to wait weeks. However the follow up was slower and I found myself reaching out again and again to follow up with the recruiter. The interview itself was awesome. I felt really comfortable and everyone I met with was warm and welcoming. I truly felt I could be myself.