Gen-Probe QC Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

QC Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gen-Probe (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral in March 2014, and was contacted by a recruiter via phone two days later. A phone interview was scheduled for the next week with two different managers. Both interviews went well- both very technical, and testing my knowledge of the subject matter. At the end of each phone interview, I was invited for an in-person interview. Few behavioral or technical questions there, but a lot more of the employees themselves telling me why this was such a great place to work. Overall positive experience, though the employees themselves did not come prepared with many questions. Point to note- if you're interviewing here, come prepared with a list of questions that you'll want to ask the workers and the managers. You'll find it'll come in handy!

Interview Questions

• What would you do and how would you react if someone who was supposed to deliver something to you failed to do so?   Answer Question
  • Explain to me how qPCR works.   Answer Question
  • What would you say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
  • If you had to pick one skill on your resume that you are the most competent with, which one would it be?   Answer Question