Gene B. Glick Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gene B. Glick Company

1. Featured Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gene B. Glick Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email, and set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to complete a personality quiz. Once I passed that, I was invited for 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you faced a difficult situation with a coworker?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gene B. Glick Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview for a marketing position. The building is beautiful and everyone is very nice. Interview lasted about 45 mins and they were typical questions. Heard back from someone in HR for a personality quiz type thing. Didn't end up getting the position but the interview was not bad at all and it seemed like a great place to work from who I met.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gene B. Glick Company.

Interview

I phone interviewed only. Discussions involved past experience and difficult situations encountered. It was an enjoyable conversation.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficult situation you have encountered involving a resident or peer and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gene B. Glick Company (Lafayette, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Put in application online got a call about 1 week later then went to interview sat down with both the property manager and maintenance supervisor to discuss what I knew and then signed everything for the job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of maintenance I knew.   1 Answer