Genentech Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genentech Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Genentech

2.2

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

All situational questions, asked if I knew anyone else that worked there (family member or friend). They were really nice in asking the questions, they wrote while I was talking, but that's what they have to do so do not worry about them not making eye contact

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (Portland, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

I answered all questions very professionally, I am highly qualified and I did not get the job. I feel as though racism took place. I was the only black person, I signed in first.. I got called in nearly last. They interrupted me during my answers and was very rude. They then explained that I was highly qualified, but they decided with others. I was literally a supervisor dealing with the same issues. They also gave my spouse a job she didn’t ask for way below the pay grade of the position she applied. I am certain race took a big part in this. You all need diversity. Also, they explained in the interview that based on my resume I should get either case manager or reimbursement specialist.. it’s a disappointment especially knowing that I flew out for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you please describe a time you dealt Witt a difficult customer and had to involve others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (Portland, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

Hiring agency reached out to me via LinkedIn. Recruiter set up a phone interview and see if you are qualified and interested. If you did well, you are invited to complete a questionnaire online. If you did well on the questionnaire, you move on to the in-person interview.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genentech in October 2016.

Interview

Job fair initially surrounded by 100s of other. It's fairly easy to get a job there if you go through the job fair. At the end you will have a 1:1 on interview as well.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genentech.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I lived out of state, so I had a video interview where I recorded myself answering 3 questions. Then I had an online skills interview, super easy. And then I had an in person interview at their South San Francisco office.

Interview Questions

• What is something you can tell us that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you disagreed with someone and how did you work it out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of situational based questions. Tell me about a time that X happened to you. How did you resolve the issue? What was the result from your actions? Interviewers are friendly and the process felt great.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech in January 2017.

Interview

I did not receive an interview. I applied to the position and later received an email the next day stating I had been hired. I did however here that the interview process is straight forward from other colleagues.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive any interview questions as I wasn't interviewed. I did however here that the interview process was straight forward from other colleagues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Horrible. Panel interview, questions had nothing to do with the position. Felt like the panel did not even look at my resume. Did not talk about the actual position AT ALL. 5 situational questions. Good cop Bad Cop type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you had to process a lot of information in a short a monnt of time, what are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with case manager supervisor (about 20 mins) As long as you prepare for the interview, it will be easy. be prepared to early because they called me 30 mins early. (I think they got mixed up with the time)

Interview Questions

• Customer service questions, behavior questions, and team relations questions.

Be prepared to give examples of each of those categories. Also ask you if you have experience using Mac computers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Multiple rounds. Lengthy process from initial application submission to final decision. Interview done in front of a panel of leadership/upper management. Preparation is important as well as presenting some sort of portfolio I.e resume, cover letter, accomplishments, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond in the work place   Answer Question