Genentech Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two hiring managers. I was asked a series of behavioral type questions as well as the typical "why do you want to work here" question. Interview lasted less than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview asked your typical interview questions to demonstrate how you work in a team, any pertaining experience, and past experience in customer service. The interview team are not all people you will work with in the future, but they did seem very intrigued and engaged on what you have to say. Try to ask as much questions as you can about the next few months so you know what you are getting yourself into.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had a difficult experience and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through an internal recommendation, and it was a fairly easy process. It involved asking about four questions that mainly were interesting in giving behavioral responses. They were very friendly and made me feel welcome. They did a group interview for non-internal hires and were generally very friendly. They need a lot of employees during peak seasons, so as long as you are friendly and team-oriented then they tend to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a dissatisfied customer-- what'd you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process began as a group exercise. Everyone at the table would work on a project while being individually evaluated by interviewers on the side. This was to assess our ability to work in teams and critically think. Then it was onto a two on one individual interview.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genentech.

Interview

I was called in for an interview for a temp position via a recruiting agency. Within twenty minutes, I was asked four behavioral questions. There was no feedback whatsoever and as I spoke, the three-person panel of my would-be team members, wrote down every word I said. It was extremely impersonal and I walked away no longer wanting the job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions regarding customer service. Again, it was for a temp position as a case manager (dealing with patients/physicians/insurance companies).   Answer Question