Genentech Clinical Trial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genentech Clinical Trial Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Genentech

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

HR frequently messes up. They've misplaced CVs and have mistaken candidates. Feedback can be on track or completely off. Have patience. Some anticipate Roche to clean up process. Highly political, don't be surprised if you get passed over for someone lacking experience. This includes having degrees. Have teamwork examples.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Regardless what they say, they do negotiate. Be careful of negotiating benefits. Roche benefits are not expected to be good and all are subject to change

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

All the Sr. CTM managers team at once, for an hour, behavior / personality questions mainly, with focus on networking and communication. Several regular questions are asked by each team member, after you tell about yourself. Then additional more specific questions are asked.

Interview Questions