Genentech Intake Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genentech Intake Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Genentech

2.6

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 supervisors. Asked a lot of situational questions and took notes while answering the questions. Asked for personal examples as well. Asked for a writing sample as well. Toured the floor and got to see the set up of the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient/customer and how you handled the situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick and simple, 15 min and hired within a couple hours. 2 on 1 interview and they had a set list of questions we went over. Personality I believe is important and

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle a data entry job where it may get boring?   1 Answer

Intake Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genentech.

Interview

This was a panel interview with supervisors and manager. Most were behavioral questions but was also asked why I want to be within part of the company. The questions were not unexpected, they all go into depth of Genentech's core competencies

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with repetition in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and fair. I interviewed through a recruiting agency and it took a couple of days for the agency to call me and set up an interview. On the day of the interview I was greeted by two managers and was asked fairly simple behavioral questions. There was only three questions and a short writing prompt at the end. It took them about one week to get back to me and I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a heavy workload? How do you deal with a repetitive job? And describe the time that you listened and you are able to use you're listening techniques to accomplish your goals. The writing prompt was "please describe this room."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, through a staffing agency.

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Interview

Phone screening then panel interview. There may also be a short writing example they want you to provide on the spot. Also, remember (SAR): SItuation / Action / Result. They expect you to answer questions in this format.

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter, took a couple assessments online, interviewed with 2 managers. The process was great and pretty easy. I was expecting a larger panel of an interview and they turned out to be real down to earth. It probably also helped that I know people who work there and they said they'd give me a good referral.

Interview Questions

• They weren't too difficult at all. Just asked several behavioral/ situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since it's through a contractor.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed on campus with the hiring team. Behavioral interview based on learning workplace social skills in typical business interactions. Many questions asked me to describe situations I had been faced with in my career.

Interview Questions

• Describe your behavior when a team decided against a suggestion you had made.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied this role through a recruiter. The interview last 30 minutes, I met with two people from the department. One is a supervisor of the team, the other is a member of the Intake Coordinator who started this role as a contractor and was qualified for an extension, and is a Genentech employee now. They asked a total of 6 questions, all are behavioral type. Before they began, they asked essential questions about your availability and whether you have any upcoming vacation plans especially in November (Nov - Mar is the company's peak season with enormous amount of volume flowing in, they are restricting workers from taking days off).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you needed to go for a team's decision but you were disagreed with it.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example where you need to pay high attention to details to complete your work?   Answer Question