Genentech Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genentech Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview set up with the hiring manager. I had prepared for the call and was excited to talk to the hiring manager. Unfortunately he had me on speaker phone the whole time which made it very difficult for me to hear some of his questions and I had to ask him to repeat it a few times. I got the feeling he felt I didn't understand the question even though I told him I had a hard time hearing him. I felt the call didn't go as smoothly because of this.

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview to review background and qualifications. Then had a 1:1 interview where I was told we'd be discussing next steps soon. Getting in touch and discussing "next steps" was also confirmed via email after the face-face. Sadly, three weeks later I was told the position was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Describe a strategic plan you created and implemented   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would calculate the reach and impact for an activity you are proposing the company initiates.   Answer Question