Genentech PDRP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genentech PDRP Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I got an email that they wanted to do an informational phone interview for the position, I knew from friends who work there that this is a competitive program so I was excited for the opportunity. The day of the interview the phone call was only about 15 minutes and asked only very superficial questions so I think they had decided ahead of time they didn't want to proceed with me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my job history and why I was interested in the program   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After being contacted I had a phone interview with one of the members of the hiring committee. The next interview was onsite and it was a full day. There were 6 individual interviews throughout the day and a lunch with people that were already in the program.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Some of the interviewers were more interested in experience rather then skills.   Answer Question

PDRP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech.

Interview

Submitted cover letter and resume online in October and received an email to schedule a preliminary phone screening in early January. Flew out to SF to interview three weeks later. On-site interview included five separate interviews and a tour of the pilot plant.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to areas very different from my previous experience   Answer Question

PDRP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genentech.

Interview

It was a long process, met with 7 interviewers total. Each interview was 45 minutes long. Mainly asked about my research experience or behavioral questions.