Genentech Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genentech Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2017

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Full day of interview with several scientist and researches in the department of interest, includes an oral presentation (~40 min) by the candidate. The interview process includes a meeting with HR to discuss details related to benefits. Somewhat tiring, but well organized and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were scientific and of technical nature, mostly related to the presentation I gave.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were very personable and nice. It was like having a conversation. They wanted to know if your personality would be a right fit for the company. The interview consisted of three one on one interviews.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview (about 40 min). A couple of weeks after I was contacted by email to attend in person interview. Long-day interview, including 1h presentation of my previous/current work, 30min interviews with HR, postdocs, PIs, RA and SRA and finally 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you really think that you are the best candidate for this position, why should we hire you.   1 Answer