Genentech Senior Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied for job online, took about an hour and a half to complete the process. Was contacted by HR regarding application. Set up a telephone screening with an HR rep. Set up another telephone screening with an internal recruiter who than set up telephone interviews with several people including other administrative assistants. About five telephone interviews later. I received no contact for about a month. I than received a call from the same recruiter who requested that I do another telephone interview with HR. Following that telephone interview I did my first telephone interview with the hiring manager. Following that interview I was contacted the same day by the recruiter who asked me to come in for a series of internal interviews with the hiring managers peers. I interviewed with three peers and than finally the hiring manger. I was kept up to date on the status by periodic telephone calls from the recruiter. Finally the hiring manager himself called me out of the blue one day and offered me the job. Whew!!!!

Interview Questions

• I don't even remember what that was there were so many.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hiring manager called me and offered me the position, the next day the recruiter called and explained the details of the offer letter I would be receiving in the mail along with another employment application I would need to fill out. I received the letter and signed it and faxed it back. I kept the application and took it with me to my first day of orientation.