General Atomics Sensor Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Atomics Sensor Operator Interview Questions

2.0

Sensor Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Atomics (Palmdale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview about a month after applying on the GA website. Immediately afterwards I was scheduled to do a face to face. If you're military or a federal employee this will make more sense: it was just like a TDY. They scheduled the flights, got the hotel, and rented a car for me.
I interviewed with the HR department first; then the section I was applying to work with. Everything was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to deploy to austere environments for periods of 90-180 days.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Atomics

Sensor Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Mirage, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Atomics (El Mirage, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

They fly you out to Victorville,CA. You get a rental car. You feel like you get lost on your drive out to El Mirage,CA. And when you think you are lost, you find out your almost there. The interview is a 1 on 1 deal. All in all it's easy. Though what they don't ell you is if you don't pass there testing for your position is that they let you go, even if you had already moved all of your family across the US to work there. So you better pass, or it's going to suck real fast.

Negotiation

Easy. They just tell you what they want to pay you, and you take it because the economy sucks, and you need to do this.