General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Virtual interview for the first interview-pretty cool. You are interviewed with others online, but the interview question window is private. I liked the experience. I declined the second interview after i found out it is seasonal and the pay is $12.95/hr.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you resolved a problem in an unconventional way. Be specific.   Answer Question

Full time but seasonal. It ends in March and the pay is $12.95/hr. They desire to retain employees but it depends on their performance. I would hate to have that hanging over my head.

Marketing and Outreach Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Arlington, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Process was swift it began on the phone then in person. I was refereed by a former co-worker who happened to be on the contract. I could tell the Program Manager did not know anything about strategic communications or marketing. She did have a military background and was in the medical field. She was highly educated and was very methodological her process was conducted like a research project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary salary was way above what I was targeting. I was able to take pre-planned leave before I came on board. I was however required to check emails and participate in meetings over the phone.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Arlington, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was very personal. I met directly with the person who would have been my manager, as well as her manager. Everyone was very honest and straightforward about the company's expectations, the skills required to do the job, the position responsibilities, the salary, etc. They were open to discussing compensation options as well. The interviewers asked specific questions regarding my experience doing exactly what I would be expected to do at General Dynamics, which was a true test of my knowledge and experience (rather than your typical "what's your biggest weakness" type questions). It was a refreshing interview, somewhat challenging, but it felt tailored to the position and the time spent answering direct questions seemed very worthwhile.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through the process from receipt of an RFP to signature of the contract.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience operating in an audit-ready environment and the procedures in place to ensure compliance.   Answer Question

I originally accepted an offer, but my current company counter-offered a promotion to a position in a location that was more desirable.