General Dynamics Information Technology IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology IT Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview with the General Dynamics IT recruiter was extremely positive. Very helpful, outgoing, represents company very professionally. I was given a range of choices to set up a telephone interview with the hiring manager - the recruiter was very flexible. Spoke with the hiring manager; the hiring manager projected a very confident, knowledgeable image. Very good interview, given the opportunity to review my background and ask questions of the hiring manager. The hiring manager provided a comprehensive overview of the position, and the overall scope of the company's contract. Left me with a very positive impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation in which you received negative feedback from a colleague or a manager, and how you responded to that feedback? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2010.

Interview

I worked for the company, but another division and had briefly met the hiring manager. If you have someone within the company who can recommend you to the hiring manager your chances of receiving an offer are greatly improved. Current certifications and degrees are viewed very positively. Candidates are usually given a technical interview with consists of at least two experts from the area they will be working. Occassionally senior managers will also participate. If the position requires a security clearance you will not be interviewed unless you already have a valid, current clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiations are purely based on offering as little as possible. There is no negotiations of benefits.