General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.2

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a personal interview. I went from meeting with the HR department to find out if I was qualified for the position. I had to take a typing test to pass 20wpm to move to the next step. The next step was to have a 1-1 and read scripts, English/Spanish, then take a Spanish test. get results and go to get results. Either you pass or not to get the offer.

Customer Service Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Coralville, IA).

Interview

Easy outgoing interview. Hiring manager made me feel confident to talk about my experience.
    Easy questions. They test you on a computer to see if you type in 20wpm per minute the session lasts 3 minutes if you pass you have the interview with the hiring manager. And process goes from there.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult time you had with a customer?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

No interview at all, they inherited a contract, previous company lost the contract & GDIT inherited it. Everything was great with the previous employer. Make sure you get the money going in the door because you'll never see it afterwards.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

I received an email to schedule for an online interview. It was group based interview, nothing difficult just basic behavioral questions. After that they told you they would be contacting you if you met the requirements to go in the facility for a typing speed test which you need to pass and its just 20 wpm. Since I was applying for Spanish you have to do another assessment to prove you know spanish, and it was just basic questions, translating, saying the opposite of a word and remembering sentences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult situation, how did you resolve it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by an online conversation with an HR person to determine if you are a fit for the company and position as well as setting up and interview date and time. An in person interview with the Logistics Lead and his deputy was then conducted. They were looking for someone more hands on experience and less management or supervision experience. They were also looking for someone they could train and mold. After the interview all future communications were through HR. (HR sent me to the wrong building and told me to link up with eh wrong person... once it was sorted out, the rest went smoothly)

Interview Questions

• Mainly asked questions about items on my resume. Asked about Skills and what they meant to me and an example of them, then they moved onto asking for examples and more detail about bullets under each job and about courses/classes I have taken. Then they asked other questions relating to the job and typical questions like "what are your strengths and weaknesses?" and then they finished with asking me if I had any questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Hattiesburg, MS) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was actually pretty easy going. It was a relaxed atmosphere. It was just me and the lady interviewing me. She was laid back and laughed and joked with me. It was very easy to get hired on with this company.

Interview Questions

• When is one time that you've had to do 'the right thing'?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have anything to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Riverview, FL).

Interview

the interview process is really simple. Apply online or open interview typically all you need is to pass a typing test (really easy) and read a passage and comprehend what was read . They hire anyone. Extremely easy job to get

Interview Questions

• Do you have at least 6 months of customer service experience   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview, didn't get a call at the scheduled time, so I reached out to them. Turns out he forgot about it. He said, "Oh sh!t, I forgot". Had the phone interview, then an in person interview with several of the employees. Interview seemed to go well and lasted for about 2 hours since I got a tour of the entire building. I sent a follow up email thanking them and got a response that it was great meeting me as well, then never heard back again. No follow up or anything. Very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

Interview

Everything took about 3 days. Submit app, take online assessment, do in person interview. Start working. There is nothing more to the process. Very simple. No degrees required.

Interview Questions

• Mostly reading script and answering questions about the script.   1 Answer

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (West Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Had a couple of phone interviews and then an in person interview with the team I might be on. The team was funny and nice. I had a chat with the manager after the interview.