General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.2

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Job fair. Fast paced, "tell me about a time.." questions. Mine was one on one, though I have heard of group interviews. The company is always hiring. They hire everyone. The interview will end with an offer to start based on a successful background check.

Marketplace Enroller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Chester, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called in and was told that the job would last until the season was over but I had a chance to apply with the company for a RFT JOB when the contract ended

Interview Questions

• would I like to work for the company and what the salary was   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Technical and behavioral round with 2 managers and it was On campus recruitment. Asked basic questions like strengths, weaknesses, where my interests lie and why and then in technical round asked about programming experience and database technologies. Asked one or two questions on RDBMS and normalization forms-1,2,3. Final question they asked me was why I want to join GDIT and what are some of my skills that can make me stand out

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Human Resources Associate Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Falls Church, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with two people, both who would eventually become my bosses. It was a friendly interview with respect on both ends. It lasted about 45 minutes. Pretty general interview questions followed by a test concerning paperwork you'll be dealing with on the job. It was mainly to test your attention to detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Please go through and tell us about your previous jobs and accomplishments.
      Answer Question

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Lynn Haven, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email the same day to schedule an interview. Once you get to the job site for the interview you take a typing test. You need to type 20wpm in order to pass. Once you pass the typing test they send you to a different floor to have a mini one on one interview with one of the managers. Very easy. Then you're sent to another manager to choose your training and regular work schedule. After that you take a photo for your badge and you're all set. You'll more than likely start no later than 2 weeks after the interview. NOTE: This is how it works for open enrollment seasonal employees, not regular full time employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Dayton, OH).

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and laid back. The person I interviewed with already had me in mind as the top candidate since I was working on the project under a different defense contractor

Interview Questions

• When can you start?   3 Answers
    • Are you comfortable submitting to a federal investigation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Winchester, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Just about the easiest interview I have ever done. After looking over my resume I told I had the job based on my skill set. He still asked a few mandatory questions, which were simple. Then I took a typing test and filled out the information for the background check. That took about a week to clear.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of good customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Thus far, I have only participated in the phone screen part of the interview process and it has been 7 business days since the screening and I have not heard back. The phone screen interview lasted 15 minutes with a review of my resume and some other basic questions listed below.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer
    • 2. What is your current salary?   1 Answer
    • 4. Did you work individually or in a team?   1 Answer

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Sandy, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

There were 2 people interviewing me. The interview was not very long. They also had me read an article and write specify different points from the article. They allowed about 10 minutes for this portion, and then the interview began. They also asked about what would happen if you had work to do and someone calls you to work on a different project. This actually happens frequently in this position. Since this is for a call center and we are monitoring calls, if the call level gets too high (too much of a wait time for the callers), then we put aside the monitoring we are doing and start taking calls as well. It may be days before we get back to our assigned work.

Interview Questions

• Is there anytime you have gone against policy to help a co-worker?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in August 2015.

Interview

The supervisor position is only temporary. Some people get hired on full time but you have to be family to the management and HR team that chooses the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Are you related to the people choosing the employees?   2 Answers