General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.2

Test Score Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2016.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview. They are looking for people for a temporary contract. You get a presentation with a bunch of people and fill out an assessment for placement. I was contacted by a recruiter, then I applied for the job, went through numerous forms and then scheduled an interview. Very easy process but you go through a lot for a $10/hr job.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Took a measurement test to qualify for an interview. It then took them 3 weeks to get back with the results and continue the hiring process. When they did I was then given information about how long the contract may be and some papers to sign. On the first day I was given a badge and allowed to scan in the building.

Interview Questions

• You will have to complete a multiple choice exam on reading and math and write a short essay within one hour time. They do not tell you your pay till after this, it is most likely because it is so low.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC).

Interview

Met briefly in person with Manager of Department. We talked in his office, rather informally, then moved on to other departments. He was rather kind but went on extensively about the company rather than having intent to learn about me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you "special" for this role, why do you stand out?   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with a current manager, appox 10-12 technical questions. pretty straight forward, 30-45 min. They were looking for individuals that wanted to learn and would be interested in certification and training.

Interview Questions

• Light technical question, basic port knowledge, projects worked on, network device questions.   Answer Question

Test Score Analyst/Quality Assurance/Entry Level I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corbin, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Corbin, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Online interview was presentation for job in another part of the State rather than for the one applied for. The job was no longer available for the area of interest or temporarily unavailable for training. Yet the job was posted again on indeed.com. for that area. The pay was only $10.52 an hour.

Interview Questions

• I'm suspicious of the hiring practices with this company. Was told the Assessments we had taken would be mentioned in the interview but that did not happen. Then told the assessment results would not be known for 3-5 days. Very strange they change their position on the assessment results. STill have not received results after 10 days. Are they just trying to obtain information on people? and no hiring actually occuring?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Hattiesburg, MS) in March 2016.

Interview

WAS A JOKE. BIGGEST JOKE EVER. I ASKED QUESTIONS TO INTERVIEWER THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE. YOU ARE LIKE A COW GOING INTO SLAUGHTER HOUSE.They treat you like dirt and have no regard or care what your life is like outside of General Dynamics. I hated it and many other people did too.

Test Scorer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Lawrence, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, I applied online, then did a group interview with about 7 other candidates. Afterward I was asked to send a copy of my bachelor's degree, take an English, Reading, and Math assessment. We were expected to draw on our previous knowledge of the subjects; the content was unknown until test time. I have not heard back from the results of this interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

The process involves a standard, knowledge based approach to hiring.

1. Talk to a hiring manager about what my background is and what position I might fit best in.
    2. Talk to a member of the team that questions you on intermediate knowledge based questions.
    3. Get the yes or no from recruiter/manager

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a job opening and the following week I was there for an interview. The recruiter said I was only meeting with 1 person when I was actually meeting with three who all came into the room at different times. We sat in the conference room while they drilled me with questions on SQL, GREP commands, and very vaguely based OOP questions. It was like walking into a lion's den. It was the worst interview experience of my life 60% because I sucked 40% because they sucked. I felt extremely uncomfortable as soon as I stepped into the room.

Interview Questions

• What objects would you create if you were writing a code about a deck of cards?   1 Answer
    • What is an abstract class?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. Talked about teamwork that's all they want. Interview was less than 5 minutes. They just spoke about the essentials of teamwork. Manager is very kind. They made sure they explain job description in detail.