General Dynamics Information Technology Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology Program Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Frank discussion of position, duties, pay and opportunities. After brief phone discussion on Friday, and of the employee and customer referrals that had led to the call the interview was scheduled for Monday afternoon. Interview with the hiring VP took place in his office, 1 on 1, with clear discussion of both our needs and potential, including current projects billing, potential salary, and additional projects and opportunities for me to use to hit my target salary and allow growth.

Interview Questions

• Can you interview on Monday, and travel on Wednesday?   1 Answer
  • Program Management requires managing salary and billing rates. Can you explain the elements of determining a wrap rate and its relationship to salary, profit and bill rates?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Met at the division manager's office. Had a one on one interview for about 40 minutes. The interviewer revealed few details about the position. We talked. When I asked about the culture of the organization, the interviewer said we are not shy about making money. When I asked how many persons had this position before me, the interviewer said it was a new position.

Interview Questions

• What were the greatest challenges and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Almost non-existent.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

I was recruited from a competitor and was highly recomended from a friend who was leving the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not necessary. Offeredsalary was very generous.