General Dynamics Information Technology Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology Project Manager Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

I walked in due to no online response. There was no urgency and there has been no communication back to me. I was told the hiring manager was "out of town", so I left my resume for review by his assistant. Next thing I know, "could you wait a few minutes, the hiring manager would like to visit with you." :-)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in December 2012.

Interview

Over the phone interview by regional manager. It took about 30 minutes. Interviewer asked about my recent projects and what were the challenges and successes. We discussed some of the local market challenges and recruiting of quality vendors.

Anonymous Employee in Fort George G Meade, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fort George G Meade, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Since General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) bought out the small company I was working for - NetConn Solutions, there was no formal interview. I will use the initial interview with NetConn Solutions for the other questions where the acquisition by General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked during the transition from NetConn to GDIT was a concern with being able to keep a high-level security clearance (which was no problem for me).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

One interview with a group of people. Very surprised at the questions that were asked, family status, religion, car, and what nationality I was. It was clear they have no training on how to conduct interviews. After I was hired, I suggested to the PD they might want to learn how to interview people, but the PD didn't care and felt you ask people what religion they are and other strange questions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of illegal questions. See above. Very weird process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Two weeks haggling over money and vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two telephone interviews and 1 in-person. The in-person was a formality where I was introduced to who I would be working for/with. On my start day, my reporting manager was changed and key people I interviewed with had already left the company. Company is very easy to get in to. Employee referral is always the best, but they also use a lot of recruiting companies as well.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions as it related to project management methodologies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company offered me more than I was looking for, so negotiations were practically non-existent.