General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Systems Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Systems Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who verified my availability, interest, clearance, and qualifications. Shortly after I received a phone call from the hiring manager for a phone interview. This call consisted of a few basic technical questions and a description fo the company and the position. At the conclusion of the phone interview the manager scheduled an in person interview for the next week. I met the manager in person and continued to discuss the position, any questions I might have developed, and a few more technical questions to verify my competencies. The manager offered me my choice of three positions and laid them out per his reccomendations. I selected which I preferred and concluded the interview. I later received a full offer letter from GDIT for the position after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Can you configure a WAN connection on a Cisco router?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation did not take place.