General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD | Glassdoor

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick. I had an initial interview with PM. Additional interview with one of the DBA's that works on site.
    Followed up with PM and await their decision. Only difficulty, the online application process may glitch. Make sure to take great care when submitting application.

Interview Questions

• How do I go about troubleshooting problems within the databases?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Met at the division manager's office. Had a one on one interview for about 40 minutes. The interviewer revealed few details about the position. We talked. When I asked about the culture of the organization, the interviewer said we are not shy about making money. When I asked how many persons had this position before me, the interviewer said it was a new position.

Interview Questions

• What were the greatest challenges and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Almost non-existent.