General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Multiple phone screenings to include recruiter and technical eval. I spoke with the server admin and from there spoke with the project manager. Once hired the team was very helpful with getting me up to speed with the project and my duties.

Interview Questions

• What server operating systems have you installed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Buffalo, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process if the company does not start with open interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

I was hired here a contractor. Unfortunately they ran out of money.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hiring manager was one of the best that I have met.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2011.

Interview

Not a real in depth interview process i was called from another small site and interviewed by the Senior Management, was asked basic network and software questions and asked questions realted to working with other IT contractors and military.

Interview Questions

• Describe you approach to wroking in the same enviroment with other contractors and how you feel that you can mend the relaitonships between comapnies/individuals if there is a disagreement.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2010.

Interview

The interview went smooth. Talked to the PM first then the manager. The manager gave the PM thumbs up and an offer was on the table. They didn't grill me to much, just wanted to make sure I had the qualifications for a technicle position. Both managers were cordial and personable. Felt very confortable and candid during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little better salary, Ask for time to comtemplate the offer, never let any hiring manager rush you into a decision no matter how bad you need to job.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in January 2010.

Interview

Did two phone interviews, mostly questions about resume and experience. Job posting was poorly described, sounded like a backend administration position but was more on the application management scope.