General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Face to face with work manager

Negotiation

They knew of my work elsewhere and wanted me to fill a need.

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

It varies so greatly based on the position that it's hard to describe here. In general a manager will post a job requisition. HR will post it, and they will receive the initial calls to screen based on requirements. Next step will involve waiting for the job requester to call you. If the posting is contingent on contract award, it might take months.

Interview Questions

• Mine was a technical interview, so it dealt with the technical solution the job represented   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation at most of the entry jobs I've seen here. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was kind of disappointing. The interviewers saw my resume for the first time, when I walked in. There was no real scope of what they wanted from the position. The only thing I can remember from the interview was that the customer they supported was very demanding. Interviewers did not seem prepared, one of panel members was late for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my Proudest moment in my 20 year military career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contact via email only a few days after submitting online. The email was followed up by a very casual phone call conversation. Technical questions were peppered in the conversation along with a description of the job requirement. It was a very comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in November 2010.

Interview

I received an email form a Supervisor regarding my interest in the position. He set up an interview which consisted of my technical background. Afterwards a interview was scheduled with the Program Manager which consisted of goals and where the program stood and where it was going. I received an email from a Human Resources rep scheduled an appointment and received an offer after that. Straight forward process nice people to deal with.