General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Feb 5, 2017

2.2

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

No interview at all, they inherited a contract, previous company lost the contract & GDIT inherited it. Everything was great with the previous employer. Make sure you get the money going in the door because you'll never see it afterwards.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC).

Interview

Met briefly in person with Manager of Department. We talked in his office, rather informally, then moved on to other departments. He was rather kind but went on extensively about the company rather than having intent to learn about me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you "special" for this role, why do you stand out?   Answer Question

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Thus far, I have only participated in the phone screen part of the interview process and it has been 7 business days since the screening and I have not heard back. The phone screen interview lasted 15 minutes with a review of my resume and some other basic questions listed below.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer
    • 2. What is your current salary?   1 Answer
    • 4. Did you work individually or in a team?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

I was found by a GDIT recruiter and screened via a brief phone interview. The recruiter was extremely helpful, informative, and responsive. I went in for an in-person interview which lasted an hour. I was told I'd hear back in two weeks. After informing them I already had another pressing offer, they accelerated my job offer and I started two weeks later. It was an extremely efficient process and an overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the company's mission? Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Went over a quick history of where I worked and what I worked on. Didn't have to answer many tech questions. More just a history of what kind of equipment I have worked on. Once you get to a certain level interviews start to go by much quicker

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

interviewed over the phone and then called in for face interview

Interview Questions

• tell us when you had to make a hard decision.   1 Answer

Senior Principal Analyst, Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview. I was approached by a project manager who knew me and said they had an opening I might want to consider. After that we had a sit down lunch interview, on her dime, and discussed what I was looking for in a company, my long-term goals, about the project and about my relative experiences in that field. No trick questions, nothing crazy and two weeks later I was on site.

Interview Questions

• I was asked no unexpected or difficult questions during my interview. It was very straight forward and relaxed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were very short and they we're not very flexible in their counter offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in November 2010.

Interview

I received an email form a Supervisor regarding my interest in the position. He set up an interview which consisted of my technical background. Afterwards a interview was scheduled with the Program Manager which consisted of goals and where the program stood and where it was going. I received an email from a Human Resources rep scheduled an appointment and received an offer after that. Straight forward process nice people to deal with.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

I was recruited from a competitor and was highly recomended from a friend who was leving the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not necessary. Offeredsalary was very generous.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in March 2008.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, then met face to face with Senior GDIT Rep. Very friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could have gotten more.