General Dynamics Land Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Land Systems Interview Questions

2.7

Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Land Systems (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

the process of being hired went well and the people was kind and loving. Tallahassee is always been a wonderful city to work in as for a work. I like working at general dynamics and i like the people and staff.

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Land Systems in April 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. After several phone screen interviews with him, I was asked to meet him via a web-cam teleconference. After passing all this, I was invited to interview with the customer. In the end, they decided not to hire anyone at all. The process was a large waste of time.

GL Accountant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Land Systems.

Interview

Had a phone interview for an accounting position in the London Ontario office. The HR who interviewed me spoke really quickly and mumbled. It was hard to understand her questions. She was also typing every single word out so that was an extremely awkward and uncomfortable experience. It was all very robotic and not a good reflection of the company culture. Asked very generic questions and at the end I asked what she liked about working there and she sounded surprised and couldn't really give me a good answer. The position required 5 years of experience but when they asked about salary expectations, it sounded like they were really looking for an entry level person. Requested tons of documentation just for the interview process. Seemed unnecessary at this stage of the recruiting process. Probably more appropriate to request those documents at least after the phone interview stage.

Electrical/Tactical Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Land Systems (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

First I got telephonic interview by HR after 2 weeks of my application. They scheduled the personal interview the very next day. It was a panel interview with 3 panelist at the same time.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience in automotive system design, choppers etc. The technical questions also involved the process of integration of a black box in Light armored vehicles (LAV).   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Land Systems (London, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

First was screening call by recruiter. I had to then go in and meet with her. She phoned me a few days later to arrange an on-site interview at the employer. There was a panel of 4 interviewers. They were unfriendly and unhappy. They didn't ask me too many questions beyond my background. I asked them technical questions, but they didn't give too much detail. Following an office tour, I was given a test wherein I had to write instructions corresponding to a blueprint assembly for something I didn't recognize. I failed this, since I have no experience with drafting.

Interview Questions

• Write assembly instructions for the accompanying blueprint.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Land Systems in December 2011.

Interview

Questions were asked about the GDLS Process, these questions should not of been asked because how does one that is npot associated with this Company know the process

Interview Questions

• What is the GDLS RAM process?   1 Answer