General Dynamics Mission Systems Software Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Dynamics Mission Systems Software Engineer II Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Dynamics Mission Systems (Dedham, MA).

Interview

I was contacted through email to set up an onsite interview. The interview was relatively easy and only lasted about 1.5-2 hours. I talked with the hiring manager for a bit and then 2 project leads. After giving me an offer I tried contacting the recruiter to negotiate salary and ask some general questions about the offer. I called 2 times and sent 2 emails with no response. After I declined the offer the recruiter got back to me a couple of days later saying they would work on a new salary. I get an email a couple of days after that saying they are still working on the new salary and they will have more information for me in a couple of days. After that email all communication stopped. I tried emailing asking for an update and got nothing in return. To make matters worse they still haven't reimbursed me for the interview like they said they would. I tried emailing about the reimbursement and got the silent treatment. Don't waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Just asked questions about my resume and talked about process and experience I has in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Mission Systems

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Mission Systems (Minneapolis, NC) in September 2008.

Interview

Saw posting on Monster.com and submitted resume. Colleagues from previous employer worked there, which helped the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Some rather detailed questions regarding my experience with low-level drivers and Linux experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Knowing folks already employed allowed me to know what to expect, so this was easy.