General Healthcare Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Healthcare Resources

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at General Healthcare Resources (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted on linked in about a recruiter position and the recruiter was eager to complete a phone screening that day. I gave her details about my situation via linked in and told her I'd like to informally chat about the position to get a few questions answered to see if this position would be a fit for me. When I called she jumped right into a phone screening and disregarded all of my questions. She didn't have a lot of answers for me. When she asked me to go over my experience I took her through all of my jobs telling her what my responsibilities were, what I liked/disliked, and why I left each position. I was a bit annoyed when I was done talking and she asked at least four questions that I had just given her the answer to. She was not an active listener at all.
    I was told that another associate would be in contact soon- which never happened. It had been a few weeks and I had reached out through email and linked in with no response. I finally got through to the recruiter who assured me the position was still open and my resume would be sent along with the next batch. A week later I still hadn't heard anything so I reached out to learn the position had been filled by one of the original resumes. If I wouldn't have called I never would have heard. I'm sure this isn't the case with the entire company but the recruiter I worked with had awful communication- which is such an important part of recruiting.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Stuart, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

web interview, was done via wed cam, To me I thought the interview went very well. I was able to answer all their questions, and even got a message after the interview, stating congratulations on completing the interview process, and that someone would contact me with the next step. some one also called me on the phone and stated that some one else would call me but they never did. maybe I just got lost in the shuffle somewhere, I tried calling to follow up but no one returned my call. I did not have any experience in rehab. but since that time I have worked with Jupiter Rehab, and I am currently doing a contract at Sea Pines HealthSouth in Melbourne Florida

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work for there company.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Healthcare Resources in February 2015.

Interview

There really wasn't much of an interview!!! It was more of how much experience you have. We did have to fill out a lot of paperwork as well as take a test but other then that it was worth the work and dedication.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working with children that have disabilities and are you comfortable working with children   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate!!! All I can say is that the staff is very nice and they are willing to work with you around your schedule

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty informal for me. I had been consulting for the company prior to working there. Me and the president sat down one day and worked out the details for me to come and work full time for GHR. I accepted the offer and never looked back.

Interview Questions

• What I had planned for the next 5 years of my life.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazle Township, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Hazle Township, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

I signed up and applied on the website and filled out initial resume info etc. Once I received a call from the staffing coordinator I was asked to fill out the online hiring documents after being briefly asked on the phone about my credentials and experience. There was no formal interview conducted. Within two days I was working at my first assignment. The process was very fast and Linda helped me along the way. I was very impressed with the process and with having my questions and concerns answered!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was detailed and thorough. I met with several members of the leadership team before returning to the office two more times to shadow existing staff. I felt as though I was given a very clear picture of the day to day happenings and was appreciative of the information the staff provided as well as the time they spent to ensure I understand what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about GHR?   1 Answer