General Mills Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Mills Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was the best I've been through from start to finished. I was contacted by a recruiter for the position and had a phone interview set up for the following day. Everything moved quickly and less than 24 hours later I was asked to come in and meet with the team 3 days later. I was also sent an email with 3 assessments to complete before my in person interview. I first met with HR and had a wonderful conversation. After that I met with 4 members of the marketing team. They were all wonderful and had some great questions prepared. I had prepped some answers based on questions I saw on glassdoor but wished I had a few more examples in my back pocket, as I had to reuse some scenarios. I left with a goodie bag and immediately poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms when I got home. I guess it work! 36 hours later I was offered the position!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an innovative brand or campaign you've seen   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was an Initial Phone Screening for the Fast Track Program with a Marketing Manager: lasted about an hour, 50% behavioral questions, 50% marketing case questions. Some concern about whether or not candidates are interested in moving to Minneapolis. Will probably ask about creativity and quantitative skills.

Initial contact was through email to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a well marketed product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

-In person interview
    -Testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer, should have negotiated.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Mills in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online through the Black MBA website since I was going to the career fair. I was contacted by a manager after submitting my conver letter and resume asking me for a phone interview. I interviewed with someone who had been at the company for 3 years and had worked on a variety of different products. The interview questions were pretty basic and all behavioral. Leadership examples are very important.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions included describe 2 examples of leadersihp, why general mills, feelings about Minnesota, describe a time when you analyzed data.   Answer Question