General Mills Intern Interview Questions in Minnesota | Glassdoor

General Mills Intern Interview Questions in Minnesota

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a 30 minute phone screen. The phone screen was very behavioral and was focused on leadership and conflict resolution. There were also some questions that were department specific. After the phone screen the second round was at the HQ and it was with 4 people. The interview questions were very behavioral and "walk me through your resume".

Interview Questions

• What is your most significant leadership experience and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2010.

Interview

Very nice people, had a great time meeting and interviewing them. Very encouraging and gracious in their decision.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. They asked a few personality questions (example: When was a time that you were on a team and there was someone on that team that was difficult to work with) and then some technical questions in my field. I felt good about the interview and got the position. I think they are looking for someone who is easy to work with and who can think through the technical questions, but does not necessarily have to know the answers.

Interview Questions

• What is an innovative General Mills product and what makes it innovative?   1 Answer