General Mills Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at General Mills (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

3 Stage interview. Phone, Lunch, Then on-site. Pretty straight forward. The company focuses heavily on Continuous Improvement and AM/PM methods. They also like different perspectives and individuals with atypical backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• They use the STAR method for pretty much all questioning.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Mills (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received email from recruiter and filled in questionairs and applications. Phone interview with hiring manager. 1 on 1 interviews with department heads. Very welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience with pertinant processes and computer programs   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills in November 2010.

Interview

The interviews themselves went well - organized, with a broad mix of backgrounds. However, it's the post-interview process that I had a problem with: no communication at all, even after an email follow up and several phone messages to the HR manager. Nothing. Why put the organization out so much and not say one word to the candidate. Even if it was only a "thanks, but we're going in a different direction".