General Motors Assembler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at General Motors (Flint, MI).

Interview

Math,reading ,hands on testing.Hair drug test,medical exam,The interviewsame were done on several different days, then a drug screen test was done ,hair test.Some of the test were written and some was verbal,some was hands on

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Assembly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at General Motors in June 2016.

Interview

Not fair at all. First they send you to east point Michigan for testing. The test is about what would you do in different situation. Than they take you to a room where you do a easy line work job. The next day I got my phone interview where they ask about four questions on how you did at your previous jobs. Easy test easy interview just not fair on there picking process. really have to know somebody that's doing the test or somebody who work there to get in.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at General Motors (Arlington, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Went to the plant and waited with about 25 other job hopefuls. Had to take a 90 question exam plus an assembly tesy for and hour standing up. It was a breeze for me but a lot of people had a hard time putting thing together.

Interview Questions

• Where will you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. You just took what they offered you.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Hire process was short and only included an online application. When this was completed I got a call to start work on a specific day

Negotiation

was not any