General Motors Connected Customer Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Motors Connected Customer Specialist Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Motors (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR Talent Scout in mid august. They were very kind and professional and welcoming. Had a 15 minute phone interview about the above mentioned position. Conntacted 7 days later with positive feedback. Invited to interview for the position at the GM Detroit headquarters.

Very exciting morning. Two hour interview process, first hour dedicated to a company overview presentation, great benefits etc. Followed by two interviews by the hiring managers. Management is very friendly and attentive. Behavioral analysis interview questions. If you prepare and examine your skills and abilities, the answers will come naturally. I prepared, and was confident, and dressed professionally.

After the interview was finished, I was told that I would receive feedback within two weeks from the Talent Recruiter.

Two days later, I received a form letter in my email 'inbox'. Mgt. will continue to look for more candidates. Saddened by the news. Pretty sure that my short fall was a lack of a sales/retail or marketing background. I'm more technical, but have a deep training background.

However, GM is a great company. And I recommend any bright and talented people that love automobiles,,, that you apply to this company. This company will lay the foundation for a great career and future for you, if selected as a 'new hire'.

Interview Questions

• Do you take risk in your personally or professionally?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Motors (Saginaw, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Process was fair and moved very quickly

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you dealt with a difficult coworker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at General Motors (Detroit, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

Found position on company website, applied, and then was followed within two weeks by a phone interview. After another phone interview, was invited a month out to the world headquarters for a formal interview. After the interview, offer was made within 2 weeks. Long process after the interview and offer phase. Kind of strange to me that they do a drug and background screen after the offer is made, but all good in the end. After the offer, they will information overload your inbox with resources and really make you feel welcome. It was a great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to communicate something different to one person than to another and it came back to haunt you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

They flew me out to Detroit in order to interview you in person. They use the STAR Interview Method to ask questions about how you encountered and dealt with issues in previous jobs. I was interviewed twice by two different pairs of decision makers including my eventual boss.