General Motors GPSC NASO Command Center Coordinator (Supply Chain) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

GPSC NASO Command Center Coordinator (Supply Chain) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Motors in November 2012.

Interview

I was called in for an interview by the HR department in another state to set up an interview later that week and was told they always do two sets of interviews and I would have both sets that same day set up by the hiring manager. I had an orientation of 30 minutes then one hour with two managers and another hour with two other managers. I was told I'd hear back from them within a week. The entire process from parking in the visitors lot and taking a shuttle to leaving took about half a day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty with a coworker   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR rep called me two days later asking how the interview went. She confirmed she expected to have an offer within a week. I informed her of another interview I had with Chrysler and she asked that I call her if that offer came through. I received my offer from Chrsyler two days later and left her a voicemail with the details. My verbal offer came from GM in the next day along with email on my future supervisors information. I called him asking about a preferred schedule I wanted which he confirmed it was okay. So from day of interview to offer was 7 days, then I accepted two days later after speaking to my future supervisor.