General Motors Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Motors Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at General Motors (Kansas City, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very straight forward. Two leads from different departments asked about previous experience that would translate for the a position in an automotive assembly plant. They were very professional and straight to the point. Interview lasted for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with labor unions?
    Tell me about your experience with safety in the work place?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Started by applying, and in couple weeks got phone call for first interview, Had another phone interview, they flew me in to interview and gave me rooms. Went in for 2 hours for interview. They used the starl format.

Anonymous Employee in Wentzville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at General Motors (Wentzville, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

Very informal

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions asked, it was mainly based on my work record within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Motors (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Standard interview asking behavioral based questions. 2 managers in the interview. Managers were very nice and seemed interested in the answers, did not rush through the interview.Interview lasted about 15-20 mins. Usually one male and one female interviewer. Overall, was a good interview process and was rather quick (from interview to offer it took 5 hours).

Interview Questions

• What do you like about GM?
      tell me a time when you worked in a group?
      1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at General Motors.

Interview

Took 4 months to go through all of the interview process.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Met with a number of management associates and was asked behavioural type questions based on past experiences. The interview was set up through a recruiter and was to work on a contract basis. It was not very difficult however I was not offered the job so I guess I either didn't have the experience or answered a question incorrectly.

Interview Questions

• How have you gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction?   Answer Question