General Motors Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

General Motors Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Motors (Warren, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Many detailed technical questions by numerous people. Waited for meeting to start in lobby. Pleasant process's before interview began. I would like to see more background on job before interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Austin, TX).

Interview

Both levels of interviews are the same. They do static behavioral interviewing. I say static because I'm used to a more dynamic interview process. It wasn't friendly at all.

The entire process needs fixed as I received an invite for the wrong job, day, and time; and had other mistakes along the way.

Interview Questions

• A behavioral question, followed by the same few questions that never really applied to my answer/response, such as why I selected that method, what I learned, and how I'd use it again in the future. These didn't apply, were repetitive, and quite frankly the stupidest interviews I've ever had. I didn't say those exact words in the interview but let them know the questions were not relevant to my answers (I could have answered those all the same). They never asked about skills or what I was looking for.

I'd suggest covering skills in phone interview then a dynamic behavioral interview in person, asking about feelings, concerns, etc. that are typically asked in this type of interview rather than stagnant questions that aren't relevant.
      Answer Question